Convenient and friendly solutions for disabled users
Special posts for disabled users are located in:
- Internet Reading Room – 1st floor (3);
- Information and Periodical Reading Room – 1st floor (1);
- Subject Collections: Yellow, Green, Blue – 2nd floor (3);
- Teaching Collection – ground floor (2);
- Department of Special Collections – 1st floor (1).
Specialized software that help people with hearing and vision impairments work on computers:
- JAWS – magnifying and providing sound for Windows and text documents,
- MAGIC – magnifying and providing sound for software applications,
- Abbyy Fine Reader – conversion and interpretation of scanned images.
Portable RUBBY XL-HD text magnifying tools.
Scanners (Internet Reading Room, Green Collection).
Braille's printer (Department of Special Collection).
Elevator – to get access to the elevation, a user should go to the Department of Computerization with a valid student’s card in order to receive the entrance card.
Access for wheelchairs at the main entrance.
Toilets adapter for disabled users on each floor.
Separate parking sites.
The rules for using the above mentioned posts are specified in the Section 7 of the Statute that sets the rules for using the resources in the University Library.