Logged-in users can prepare a document for printing on each computer located in:
- Subject Collections (Yellow, Green, Blue),
- Reference Department and Periodicals Reading Room,
- Didactic Collection,
- the main lobby and the Entresol.
Printing is provided at the Main Lending Desk. This is also where the payment for the service should be made.
- The user saves the document to be printed under a chosen name in the folder on the desktop with a printer icon and the name of the workstation, e.g. ANTRESOLA-01, ZOLTA-05….
- The user has the right to write and modify files in such a catalogue, but cannot delete them.
- At the end of work, the user should log out, remember the name of the workstation where he/she was working and go to the Main Lending Desk for printouts.