There reading rooms are available for users in:
- Reference Department and Periodicals Reading Room (1st floor),
- Subject Collection Reading Room (2nd floor)
- Department of Special Collections and Information Desk for Standardisation (1st floor).
Do you want to visit the reading room? Book a place.
Here's what you should do:
- check the location of library materials in the online catalog;
- register a place in the reading room by the online catalog or by the phone
- order library materials in the library system, by the phone or e-mail
- go to the homepage of the Library and click the tile Reading rooms registration
- point your mouse at the exact location and click the bar below
- Department of Subject Collections (Blue, Yellow, Green)
located on the second floor. Equipped with 20 seats [LINK TO SEAT RESERVATION]
- Reference Department and Periodicals Reading Room
located on the first floor. Equipped with 10 seats [LINK TO SEAT RESERVATION]
Click Available at the Library. Select Item status from the available locations: Reservation and then select a specific date in the calendar and indicate the time in one of the three slots (8:00 - 11:00a.m., 11:30a.m. - 2:30p.m., 3:00 - 6:00p.m.). Confirm your reservation by clicking on Send Request.
- in order to get acquainted with the content of standards or other elements of the Special Collections, please contact the Department of Special Collections with Information Desk for Standardisation by phone (phone 89 524 63 44, e-mail email@example.com). The reading room is open only on weekdays between 8:00a.m.- 2:30p.m.
Once you have requested materials and booked one of the three available places, you can go to the place. Remember to consider the security guidelines (LINK)
After you come to the Library:
- take a key to the locker in a Reference Desk - leave your outerwear there, you can take your own laptop and writing tools to the reading room.
- report to the librarian on duty, who will confirm the reservation and indicate the place
- the librarian will provide the ordered materials
- disinfect your laptop and writing tools
- ask the librarian on duty for a writing paper
- report the end of work